French Public Channel (France Télévision)
"Libre Court": Weekly Short Films' program Thrusday
For short film acquisitions:
- Running time: less than one hour.
- Type: Fiction, animation and documentary directed by French or French-speaking directors or by foreing directors.
- Version: French or orginal version with French subtitles.
- Lengh of contract: 42 months - 4 broadcasts, first exclusive
- Broadcast territories: France and French overseas regions and territories
- Presence at festivals: Clermont-Ferrand, Trouville, Montpellier, Biarritz, Cannes, Brives, Brest, Annecy...
- Buying Films per year, on average: between 40 and 60 - among that, 80% are french